Ideate Software, an Autodesk Authorized Developer and Autodesk Developer Network member, is offering several incentives to encourage Autodesk® Revit® software users to visit their booth at AU in Las Vegas on November 19-21, 2019.
“With thousands of BIM professionals in attendance, AU is an ideal place for us to discuss the industry’s workflow challenges,” said Glynnis Patterson, Director of Software Development. “When applicable, we will demonstrate how our applications address those challenges. We will also look for ideas for future software developments that answer the needs of AECO professionals.”
Revit users are encouraged to stop by booth AE490 to get demonstrations of all Ideate Software solutions that aid in accessing, managing, controlling, finding, and filtering Revit data. The demonstrations will include the significant fall 2019 updates to Ideate BIMLink and IdeateApps, many of which directly respond to customer requests, as well as demonstrations of the new Ideate StyleManager, launched in June of this year.
Attendees should stop by the Ideate Software booth to:
- Meet top industry influencers such as Brian Mackey from BD Mackey Consulting, Duygu Yenerim from Page, Jeremy Skalitzky from Eppstein Uhen Architects, Nirva Fereshetian from CBT Architects and Veronica Quintero from Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates, while enjoying a wine and cheese buffet and some good conversations – on November 20 from 5:30 PM. Both Brian Mackey and Nirva Fereshetian participated in Ideate Software customer webinars, during which they shared their valuable BIM expertise.
- Participate in prize draws
- Daily Revit users – Describe a Revit workflow you want automated and you can win a $200 Amazon voucher. Your entries will be reviewed by a panel of industry experts who will award prizes for the top two ideas that could have the greatest impact on Revit users.
- Current Ideate Software customers – Bring a non-customer to learn about the products. Judges will offer prizes in the following categories:
- New company
- New division in a company that already uses Ideate Software products
- New Revit user (from a new or existing customer company)
- All Revit users that don’t already have a subscription to IdeateApps – Sign up for a no-cost one-year, single-user subscription to this collection of nine tools. IdeateApps was designed to simplify tasks that daily Revit users perform most often and help BIM Managers reduce the number of support questions they have to answer on a regular basis.
- Get to know Ideate Software by obtaining a single, 6-month stand-alone subscription to all their products for only US$500.
- Learn about the Ideate Software customer appreciation party and join them to celebrate another year of your partnership.
For more information about Ideate Software applications, please visit www.ideatesoftware.com.
About Ideate Software
Ideate Software empowers Revit users to gain unprecedented control over their data. Ideate BIMLink, Ideate Explorer, Ideate Sticky, IdeateApps, and Ideate StyleManager were all developed to solve persistent problems in architecture, engineering, construction, and owner (AECO) workflows. Ideate Software solutions enable Revit users to save time, increase accuracy, improve project deliverables, and elevate design.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, ATC, and Revit are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.