As the World’s Largest Power Generation Event, POWER-GEN International is the industry leader in providing comprehensive coverage of the trends, technologies and issues facing the generation sector.
Displaying a wide variety of products and services, POWER-GEN International represents a horizontal look at the industry with key emphasis on new solutions and innovations for the future.
Benefits of Attending:
- See the latest technologies, innovations and trends from over 1,400 exhibitors
- Learn how to successfully implement these innovations into your operations to cut costs, maximize efficiencies, improve visibility, and reduce risk
- Network with thousands of other industry professionals
- Get insight into practical solutions to complex problems, including valuable skills that will better equip you to do your job better
- Hear from powerful speakers with innovative ways to tackle the latest industry challenges
- Investigate real-world case studies
NEW Tracks in 2018! Hear from nearly 300 industry experts from all over the world that will present new solutions and innovations for the future. Full conference attendees will also earn 10 PDH credit hours. Make sure to register as a full conference attendee to take advantage of all these opportunities.
The conference sessions are organized into multiple concurrent session tracks, including:
- Flexible Generation & On-Site Power
- Operation & Design of Gas-Fired Plants
- Energy Storage Breakthroughs
- Optimizing Plant Performance
- Digital Solutions and Cyber security
- Gas Turbines: What’s New?
- Micro grids: An Ideal Solution
- All Things Solar
- Next-Gen Wind
- Emissions: Cut it Out!
- Hydropower Trends & Innovations
- Show Me the Money!
Event Name: Power Gen International
Event Date: DECEMBER 4-6, 2018
Event Venue: ORANGE COUNTY CONVENTION CENTER, WEST HALLS
Event Organizers: PennWell Corporation Tulsa, OK.