CIMIC Group company CPB Contractors has been selected by the NSW Government to deliver the Campbelltown Hospital Redevelopment Stage 2 project.
The NSW Government funded project will generate revenue of $424 million to CPB Contractors.
Construction has commenced and is expected to be complete by mid-2023.
CIMIC Group Chief Executive Officer Michael Wright said: “CIMIC Group is continuing to demonstrate its outstanding capability in the delivery of health facilities across Australia.
“Through CPB Contractors, we’re committed to providing infrastructure to meet these vital community needs now and for future generations.”
CPB Contractors Managing Director Juan Santamaria said: “CPB Contractors will bring the valuable experience from our other leading hospital projects to deliver a first-class facility for the people of Campbelltown and surrounding areas.”
The Campbelltown Hospital Redevelopment Stage 2 expands key clinical and support services, and integrates and expands mental health facilities and paediatric facilities. The works include:
- A new clinical services building with modern wards and patient facilities;
- Enhanced medical and surgical children’s services;
- Modern, centrally-located mental health units;
- Enhanced women’s health services, including a birthing and maternity ward;
- State of the art operating theatres and intensive care unit; and
- Emergency department with more treatment spaces