John Deere introduced the new Smart Connector and TractorPlus App for Compact Utility Tractors, providing easy access to a wide range of information, such as fuel level, service intervals and maintenance information.
John Deere introduced the new Smart Connector and TractorPlus App for Compact Utility Tractors — simplifying tractor maintenance and establishing a connection between your tractor and your smartphone via Bluetooth technology.
- Convenient access to key parts of the operator’s manual, parts diagrams and parts ordering
- Track maintenance, fuel level, engine hours, service intervals and see diagnostic codes for optimal machine performance
- Coverage mapping via your smartphone’s location tracking system
- Functions as an extended dashboard to your tractor by displaying real-time machine and job information
- Requires no tools for installation
- Compatible with most 2-Series, 3-Series and 4-Series John Deere CUT models
- Access to a library of helpful how-to videos from the Frontier Tips Notebook