Ideate Software, a veteran Autodesk Developer Network member, is pleased to share how Lemay, an award-winning architectural firm, uses Ideate Software tools.
Jean-Marc Demeo, Gestionnaire BIM Principal at Lemay said, “Our teams are motivated by design challenges. You can see, hear and feel the energy as they work together to explore options and create solutions.”
To help them stay focused on creative thinking, Lemay provides the best technology, including Autodesk Revit software and Ideate Software applications.
“The Ideate Software portfolio is awesome. Our teams are really happy with the tools,” said Jean-Marc. “Ideate Explorer is a strong and stable tool we use every day and Ideate StyleManager has been a huge game changer for many people in our company.”
Here are some ways in which Lemay uses Ideate Software tools:
- BIM Coordinators in charge of quality control use Ideate Explorer to get a quick view of a model and its current state
- Our staff saves time by using Ideate Explorer to easily find specific items / families that they know are in a project
- Everyday Revit users address model warnings fast and efficiently by using the Warnings Manager component of Ideate Explorer
- BIM Coordinators love using Ideate StyleManager to understand the use of filters and to wipe unused ones
- Our staff uses Ideate StyleManager to find duplicate linestyles, fill patterns and other styles, and to merge them
“Our goal is to develop software that solves persistent challenges with Revit software,” said Glynnis Patterson, Director of Software Development. “We’re always happy to hear from well-known and wellrespected companies like Lemay who trust our products to help them achieve their goals.”
Learn more about Lemay and Ideate Software.
About Ideate Software
Ideate Software empowers Revit users to gain unprecedented control over their data. Ideate BIMLink, Ideate Explorer, Ideate Sticky, Ideate StyleManager, and IdeateApps were all developed to solve persistent problems in architecture, engineering, construction, and owner (AECO) workflows. Ideate Software solutions enable Revit users to save time, increase accuracy, improve project deliverables, and elevate design.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, ATC, and Revit are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.