S2A Modular Advanced Construction creator of the first electrically self-sustaining, custom is delighted to conduct two back-to-back seminars in the month of November.
Hosted in the Greater Los Angeles area, each seminar aims to educate attendees about modular construction and renewable energy smart-home technology. Potential partners can learn the process of modular construction, as well as the features and benefits of smart-home integration into custom-luxury home applications. S2A Modular will purpose a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those who want to learn more about this profitable proposition.
Topics that will be covered in the seminar include:
- Faster construction at a lower cost
- Renewable energy's features and benefits, such as TESLA solar roof tiles, TESLA Powerwall and more
- Scalable designs including small and large homes, apartments, hotels and commercial properties
- Ownership opportunities of the modular construction company and factory
- Partnering with a company that builds more cost-effective, high-quality commercial and residential properties
Hilton Pasadena – 168 S Los Robles Ave, Los Angeles, CA 91101
Axis Research and Technologies – 16662 Hale Ave, Irvine, CA 92606
Pasadena: Monday, Nov. 12, 2018 from 7-9 p.m.
Irvine: Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018 from 7-9 p.m.
About S2A Modular
The first electrically self-sustaining, custom luxury homes are changing the way the world understands residential buildings – creating a new standard in stylish design, construction speed, tailor-made features with high-end materials, "surplus energy income" (Net Zero) and smart-connected living. From constructing the latest in solar Tesla Powerwall-charged designer homes, full communities, commercial buildings to world-class hotels, the stunning S2A MegaFactory is a one-of-a-kind manufacturing center, producing impeccable structures that usher in a new era in better building and living. No more energy bills. Faster construction. Immediately higher home value compared with traditional "site-built" structures.